- 10 steps for overcoming self-sabotage and getting things done! -
- Do you sometimes struggle to meet deadlines, even though you’ve got plenty of time to get things done?
- Do you find it hard to get started with a project, despite it being wildly important to your business?
- Have you ever delayed the launch of a new product, even though everything was good to go?
- Do you shy away from sales and marketing, even if you know that it’s a must for your success?
If the answer is YES to these and similar behaviors, then I have 4 important messages for you:
- I think I know what’s wrong!
You’re probably suffering from one or more self-sabotaging behaviors. There, you’re diagnosed! ;)
- You’re not alone! Many people – including entrepreneurs like yourself – self-sabotage all the time! Why? Because there are benefits to be had: self-sabotage feels good in the moment!
- It’s damaging your business! Although common, it’s not good. You already know this. The short-term gratification means that your business will suffer in the long term. And you probably will too.
- I can help you – right now!
I’ve experienced and overcome many forms of self-sabotage myself. And I’ve developed 10 effective steps to get rid of limiting behaviors once and for all! Today, it's one of the main tools that I use to continue to grow my business.
What is this FREE mini-course about?
This course is about you actively overcoming self-sabotaging behaviors so that you can start building the business of your dreams! In this pdf, I will guide you through the step-by-step process.
What’s in it for you?
Well, loads of insights to start with, making it easy for you to spot your own self-sabotaging behavior. Most importantly though, you’ll learn how to effectively stop sabotaging and choose success instead!
This is what you’ll get:
- An understanding of what self-sabotage is and why we engage in it
- Knowledge of the different forms of self-sabotage and how they negatively impact your business
- A roadmap for identifying and understanding your own self-sabotaging behaviors
- 10 effective, re-usable steps to navigate through challenges and opportunities without falling into self-sabotaging behaviors – ever again!
My 10 steps will help you take control of your business and start realizing its full potential!
With clarity and awareness, you’ll be empowered to define exactly where you want to take your business – and what you need to do to get there!
Why is this important?
As entrepreneurs, we need to master self-leadership and make the absolute most of what we have. If you want to create something big while starting out small, you need to manage your resources wisely: your time, your money, your energy.
When we engage in self-sabotaging behaviors, we are doing the exact opposite:
In other words, if you want to create a thriving business, you simply can’t afford to self-sabotage!
- Instead of clarity and focus, we create conflict and confusion.
- Instead of delivering to the best of our abilities, we take on unnecessary risk and cause stress and burnout.
- Instead of intelligent expansion, we hold our businesses back and feel frustrated with our perceived failures.
Getting my FREE mini-course is super easy!
Just put in your name and e-mail address in the form below, and the pdf will be sent to your inbox immediately - no strings attached.
By signing up, you will be added to my mailing list and will receive a couple of e-mails per month with hands-on tips for growing your business. If you want to unsubscribe, you can do so with one simple click.
Sending you lots of business love,
PS. Want to know more about how I can help your business grow? Stop by at sannakoritz.com :)