" past team-level scrum-agile certs are no longer enough,... we need people who understand SCALING agile"
** 15 PDUs / SEUs **
- Scrum Master - DevOps - Leading SAFe - Product Owner - Advanced Scrum Master
See upcoming Certification courses
SAFe is the world’s leading framework for implementing enterprise agility with practitioners in over 70% of the US Fortune 100, this proven framework has shown to significantly improve time to market, predictability, product quality and employee engagement.
Bloomington and Chicago locations (on-site certification courses available upon request)
Lean-Agile Consultant, Instructor
Dan is a highly sought-after lean-agilist with 25+ years in areas including Big5 Mgt Consulting, Program Mgt, Executive Coaching, leading major transformations in both traditional & business agility initiatives across the Fortune 500 companies including Discover FS, Johnson Controls, Target, McDonalds, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Ameren and State Farm. Early in his career, Dan served in DoD acquisitions as an Air Force Officer, applying TQM, lean thinking and BPR while overseeing major defense contractors.
Dan is a life-long learner, and his certifications include SAFe Program Consultant [SPC4], PMP, TOGAF-Arch, ITILv3, CSM, DSDM, e-Commerce and Lean6Sigma. All told, he has consulted at over 2 dozen companies in 7 major industries. He brings all of this real-world experience into the classroom for you.
Public Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/agiledaniel // Instructor: Daniel J. Miklusicak, Lean-Agile/SAFe Transformation Consultant & Instructor
- My students find jobs via my classes
- Payment Plan available, because many folks are investing in their own career and paying out of their own pocket
- Past team-level agile certs like CSM, PMI-ACP, PSN, CSPO, etc. are no longer enough ~
- SAFe cert courses include values, Mindset, principles, practices, architecture, DevOps, XP, CI/CD, Scrum, Kanban, MVP, Lean Product development, systems thinking, Innovation, road-mapping, agile dependency mgt, agile planning, test+pipeline automation, release mgt strategy and much more
- Top 5% Instructor 1st-Pass-Rate - SAFe is the #1 agile framework
- Great networking event into the lean-agile world
- 15 PDUs, PMI refers to agility as a "Game Changer" - be a part of it, at full-scale
- Learn how your role/skills & strengths best translate into lean-agile-SAFe
- SAFe pre-read materials [optional] shared out prior to course, and study group set-up facilitated for after course
- not an "Ivory Tower" Instructor… Dan, a current lean-agile xform practitioner in Corporate America, brings real-life lean-agile-scaling/transformation experience from 7+ industries, 20+ companies