We are a global and high quality network of management support professionals. Two of our main aims are the personal and professional development of our members and the continued evolution of the management support profession.
Our Association distinguishes itself from others with its international dimension. Our members have access to a professional network which encompasses a vast range of business cultures, languages and lifestyles, but also provides a place where everyone is on common ground in a safe and proactive environment. We are currently represented in more than 25 countries.
Be the leading international network of management support professionals
* by providing high quality development training
* by promoting knowledge sharing
* by encouraging interaction among the members
* by monitoring the development of our profession
* by speaking up for the profession
Constant Training and Development is crucial for every professional career. It is not only about expanding knowledge, it is about wanting to evolve in a vast changing everyday business life.
We offer an International Training & Development Program conceived to provide our members with all the modern knowledge they need to succeed in their business environment. A conference organized every autumn and a training day organized every spring, tailor-made to the needs and the development of our members, can guarantee their evolution.
Interested in becoming a member of this unique global professional network? You will have access to:
* an international professional and personal network
* lifelong learning and self-development with custom-made training programmes, conferences and workshops
* experience exchange with your peers from outside your own industry
* the latest trends and development of our profession
* the culture and business life in all the member countries
Subscribe to IMA Italy newsletter to stay updated on best practices, tips & tricks and relevant topic on our profession!
You will receive shortly an email to confirm your subscription to IMA Italy newsletter and be updated on best practices, tips & tricks and relevant topic on our profession!