Are you a woman entrepreneur who desires to move from 5-Figures to 6-Figures by demonstrating your brilliance easily?
Are you struggling to find time to blog consistently for your business to gain traction?
Do you wish you had a mentor who could coach you through starting and maintaining an elite blog?
Do you wish you had a support group of like-minded business women just like you to bounce ideas off of?
If that sounds like you, then this retreat is perfect for you!
Join Monica Writes for two days in Colorado's stunning Estes Park, in the midst of the Rocky Mountains, for our all-inclusive, intimate women's blogging retreat from May 16-18, 2019.
If your goal is to get started with your business blog and turn that into a consistent flow of new leads, this is the retreat for you.
Monica Miller, Founder of Monica Writes, will be working with you in an intimate environment (a maximum of ten spots are available) where during the retreat, you're going to learn how to create an elite blog to stand out from all others!
You'll learn skills to develop and create convertible content for your blog through hands-on workshops and small mastermind breakout groups. You'll be able to network with fellow women in a way that's impossible at larger events.
You will be sent home with the tools you need to take the next steps in your blog so your business can be seen as an expert to your target audience. You'll connect with other women entrepreneurs who are facing the same challenges in their blog so you can work together to grow, even after the weekend is over.
And you'll have time for relaxation, fun and, of course, eat great food!
Monica Miller is dedicated to helping women entrepreneurs go from 5-figures to 6-figures by blogging and content creation. She helps her clients create content that gets their message across and draws in their ideal clients. She has been blogging since 2015 and has created systems to simplify the process and build brand visibility so she can build her business and revenue.
Monica is an author of three books, an International Speaker, and Coach who has developed effective systems to make content creation and writing easy so that her clients can find their voice, organize their thoughts, and shine brightly on the online space.
This two-day retreat will give you practical takeaways, the opportunity to work with an experienced instructor and mentor who can help you uplevel your blog, all while networking with others in a new way. Here are some of the things you'll be learning:
You will stay in a gorgeous and luxurious five bedroom home that comes with four bathrooms, a *HOT TUB*, game room, and movie room that is nestled in the mountain, minutes away from downtown Estes Park, and a few miles away from the Rocky Moutain National Park.
Bring your swimsuit, your hiking boots, and your laptop and prepared to have a great time learning, masterminding, and spending a weekend seeing beautiful scenery at Estes Park, Colorado!
Want someone who really listens to your needs in expressing who you are and then helps implement an action plan for developing your Blogs? Monica is that woman! I had looked at many Blogging Professionals to hire, help set me up with a consistent action plan and when I interviewed each.. I knew immediately Monica was the Blogging Professional for me! Hands down a pleasure to work with!
“Having a guide was essential to getting me started and finding my own voice inside my blogs and Facebook Live topics. Once I begin writing my blogs, I enjoy it, even on busy days.”
"Monica is very knowledgeable in her craft and has a smiling, bright personality, which makes working with her quite easy."
Besides all the instruction you'll receive throughout the retreat, there are even more reasons why you should attend the first Monica Writes blogging retreat!
* this is a one of a kind opportunity to spend quality, one on one time with Monica, gaining her insights and wisdom in the area of blogging
* Monica will be spending the entire time with the whole group ensuring you have access to her for two full days
* you will have the opportunity to meet other bloggers who are facing the same challenges as you and form new friendships while learning from each other
* Monica will be facilitating deep dive round table (mastermind) discussions where you can ask for help with your most challenging issues
* attendance is capped at 10 which means you will not be overwhelmed with crowds or feel like you can't ask questions or speak directly to the instructor
* a capped attendance also means everyone will be able to receive direct attention from Monica (which is PRICELESS!)
* The last day of the retreat is the schedule play day! Whether it's taking a hike on the breathtaking Dream Lake Trailhead or shopping in downtown Estes Park, you'll have plenty of time to enjoy the outdoors and see the majestic mountains of Estes Park!
* all attendees will receive a Group one hour follow up coaching call with Monica, post-retreat to help make sure you are on the right track to moving your blog forward.
Thursday, May 16
Arrival Time and Eat supper (bring your own meal; you have a full kitchen at your disposal!)
Session 1 - Rock Your Brilliance!
Friday, May 17
Session 2 - Organize Your Content Like a Boss
Session 3 - Write Your Elite Blog Now
Session 4 - Face Your Fears Facebook Live Training
Session 5 - Get Social to Build Community
Get Ready to Go Out!
Supper in Estes Park
Saturday, May 18
Packup and out the door (10:00am sharp)
10:30am - 2:00pm
Retreat Offical Ends and Your Elite Blog Officially Begins!
2 Payments of $425
$800 (Save $50)
What Should I bring?
Warm clothes (Dress is Business Casual)
Swimsuit for Hot Tub
Food for Friday evening
Money for Saturday evening and Sunday meals
Tripod for your phone or camera
Phone for Facebook Live and to take photos during the weekend