This is your chance to finally learn how to build a blog that gets the attention it deserves.
Building your blog traffic is the best way to ensure you have a constant stream of prospects enquiring about your coaching, services and courses.
I'm going to walk you through the process I used to build thousands of hits per week on my brand-new blog in under 6 months without going into overwhelm.
a content marketing strategist and traffic growth coach.
Growing your blog traffic is the best way to ENSURE YOUR CLIENT LIST GROWS consistently. By ranking your blog posts on Google you can make sure that NEW PEOPLE VISIT YOUR WEBSITE EVERY DAY.
During this FREE, 3-part training series, I’m showing you how I went from a brand new blog to 1,000 hits per week in under 6 months and how you can too using my traffic growth blueprint.
I will help you turn your blog into an abundant oasis of leads and clients. (No more crickets - guaranteed!)
Get ready to learn...
- Why a lot of blogs never take off, and what you can do to make ABSOLUTELY SURE your blog does.
- Why being consistent is not for humans - I'll share MY SIMPLE SYSTEM to plan a year of content and keep you consistent.
- WHY KEYWORDS MATTER and how I research my Ideal Client to find out what Keywords they're typing into Google.
- What you need to MEASURE to know how your blog is doing and how to improve your blog's performance
- 5 Things to never do if you want to rank your posts in Google and get FREE TRAFFIC
- How to create a strategy that works for YOU. It's not one-size -fits-all.
Kelly McSherry. Partner & NLP Coach at L.Todd & Co.
This training is for you if...
1. You've been writing blog posts for some time but your website traffic is still too low.
2. You're creating content regularly but it's not turning into prospects and discovery calls.
3. You've been blogging for some time but you need to learn how to create content that helps you achieve your business goals.
4. You want your blog posts to get found in Google by your ideal clients, but you don't know where to start.
5. You want to be more visible to become better known online.
6. You want to stop blogging without a proper strategy. No more shooting from the hip. No more guessing - you want assured results!
Thank you for registering!
Please check your inbox to confirm your email address.