DISCLAIMER & TERMS
The following Terms of Service Agreement (the “TOS”) is a legally binding agreement that shall govern the relationship with our users and others which may interact or interface with Danya Douglas Hunt; Therafit Fusion located at 770 Fisgard street BC,V8W0B8 Canada and our subsidiaries and affiliates, in association with the use of the website, which includes https://www.therafitfusion.com, https://www.therafitfusion.myk...; https://www.subscribepage.com/...(the “Site”) and its Services, which shall be defined below.
This Site is an information, blog, and ecommerce website. Providing free and paid videos, articles, and products regarding lifestyle, fitness, coaching, mindset and rehab in addition.
All information is provided “as is”, without any representations or warranties of any kind, and TheraFit Fusion expressly disclaim all express and implied warranties including those with respect to accuracy, completeness, timeliness or fitness for a particular purpose of the information on this website or of any product or service referenced on this website, unless otherwise expressly indicated.
TheraFit Fusion does not assume responsibility for any losses, damages, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, which arise out of the use or misuse of this website howsoever caused, whether such damages arise in contract, tort, negligence, equity, statute or by way of any other legal theory regardless of whether such damages could have been foreseen. The information on this website is subject to change without notice.
As with all programs, techniques and materials related to health, exercise and fitness, TherafitFusion strongly recommends that you not rely upon or follow the programs, techniques or use any of the products and services made available by or through the use of this website for decision making without obtaining the advice of a physician or other health care professional.The information, products and services made available by or through the use of this website are provided for use by persons who have satisfied themselves as to the appropriateness of its use for themselves after obtaining the advice of a physician or other health care professional. The nutritional and other information on this website is not intended to be and does not constitute health care or medical advice and must not be used to make any diagnosis specific to the online user.
If you have chosen not to obtain a physician’s permission prior to beginning this program with TheraFit Fusion then you are doing so at your own risk.
By your use of this website you, the users and/or member, agree to the services provided and made available through our website and applications, and acknowledge that you do hereby waive, release and forever discharge TheraFit Fusion and their respective heirs, directors, officers, agents, employees, representatives, successors and assigns, administrators, executors, and all others from any and all responsibilities or liability from injuries or damages resulting from or connected with your participation in any of the TheraFit Fusion exercise and or rehab programs (including any newsletters, blogs, or videos) whether arising from the negligence of TheraFit Fusion or their respective employees, heirs, directors, officers, agents, employees, representatives, successors and assigns, administrators, executors, and other parties involved in the creation, production or delivery of the site, or otherwise.
A condition for opening a user account and using this Site is that you are at least 18 years of age and have full legal capacity.
Certain members of our team may be required to log in to your membership portal in order to aid in solving technical problems with your account. By becoming a member of therafitfusion.com, you allow the internal team to log in to your account only when explicitly necessary to resolve your issue.
Independent parties develop websites that may be accessed from this website. TheraFit Fusion is not responsible for the privacy policies or the accuracy of the information in such websites, nor do they endorse products offered in those websites. Therafit Fusion does not represent or warrant that unauthorized use of information from this or other websites does not infringe on the trademark rights of third parties.
By your use of this website, you acknowledge that none of TheraFit Fusion and their respective employees, heirs, directors, officers, agents, employees, representatives, successors and assigns, administrators, executors, or other parties involved in the creation, production or delivery of the website will be held liable for any damages suffered or incurred by you or any third person arising out of:
(a) any fault, interruptions or delays in the provision of this website;
(b) any inaccuracies, errors or omission on this website or any product or services referenced on the site, however such faults, interruptions, delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions arise.
The liability, if any, of Therafit Fusion shall be limited only up to the amount paid by the user for the products and/or services herein.
TERMS OF SERVICE
TERMS OF SERVICE:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by TheraFit Fusion, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 15 years old.
- Your therafitfusion.com Account and Site. If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and TheraFit Fusion may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause TheraFit Fusion liability. You must immediately notify TheraFit Fusion of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. TheraFit Fusion will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog's URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by TheraFit Fusion or otherwise.
By submitting Content to TheraFit Fusion for inclusion on your Website, you grant TheraFit Fusion a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, TheraFit Fusion will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, TheraFit Fusion has the right (though not the obligation) to, in TheraFit Fusion's sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in TheraFit Fusion's reasonable opinion, violates any TheraFit Fusion policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in TheraFit Fusion's sole discretion. TheraFit Fusion will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay TheraFit Fusion the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify TheraFit Fusion before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to TheraFit Fusion in writing.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay TheraFit Fusion the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. TheraFit Fusion reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (30) days written notice to TheraFit Fusion.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. "Email support" means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by TheraFit Fusion to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. "Priority" means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free therafitfusion.com services. All support will be provided in accordance with TheraFit Fusion standard services practices, procedures and policies.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. TheraFit Fusion has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, TheraFit Fusion does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. TheraFit Fusion disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which therafitfusion.com links, and that link to therafitfusion.com. TheraFit Fusion does not have any control over those non-TheraFit Fusion websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-TheraFit Fusion website or webpage, TheraFit Fusion does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. TheraFit Fusion disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-TheraFit Fusion websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As TheraFit Fusion asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by therafitfusion.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify TheraFit Fusion in accordance with TheraFit Fusion's Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy. TheraFit Fusion will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. TheraFit Fusion will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of TheraFit Fusion or others. In the case of such termination, TheraFit Fusion will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to TheraFit Fusion.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from TheraFit Fusion to you any TheraFit Fusion or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with TheraFit Fusion. TheraFit Fusion, therafitfusion.com, the therafitfusion.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with therafitfusion.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of TheraFit Fusion or TheraFit Fusion's licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any TheraFit Fusion or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. TheraFit Fusion reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. TheraFit Fusion reserves the right to display attribution links such as 'Blog at therafitfusion.com,' theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner's terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. TheraFit Fusion reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. TheraFit Fusion may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. TheraFit Fusion may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your therafitfusion.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by TheraFit Fusion if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from TheraFit Fusion's notice to you thereof; provided that, TheraFit Fusion can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided "as is". TheraFit Fusion and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither TheraFit Fusion nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will TheraFit Fusion, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to TheraFit Fusion under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. TheraFit Fusion shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless TheraFit Fusion, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between TheraFit Fusion and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of TheraFit Fusion, or by the posting by TheraFit Fusion of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the British Columbia, Canada, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Victoria, British Columbia. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. ("JAMS") by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Victoria, British Columbia, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; TheraFit Fusion may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.