Looking to ease the anxiety of back to school distance learning?
I was too. I knew that no matter if students are learning from home or school, I want to deliver thorough, organized content to students so I could start building consistency the first week. The solution I found was creating a second grade daily lesson plans and activities unit designed for use in Google Classroom or paper pencil.
You can try a free day to see if this resource is just right for you.
Here is another glimpse of what is included in each week:
- Daily Google Slides that can be used in person or over a video conference.
- All of the worksheets to be printed if at home or in person.
- YouTube links to other helpful videos for instruction
- Each day comes with typed lesson plans on how I suggest to share with students.
- Flexibility to go between in person and at home instruction.
- Standards based mapped out.
The subjects covered in theses slides are Word Work, Spelling, Grammar, Writing, Reading Comprehension (you choose which story you want to read, but I do make suggestions), and Math instruction. All lesson are