Are you fed up of that knot in your throat that is keeping you from fully enjoying your life abroad?
Let's change that right now! Reclaim your Confidence and kick Anxiety in the Butt!
Enter your info, click the button and get access to your guide!
Reconnect with that confident and purposeful bad-ass you know you are, so that you can focus on the goals you want to achieve, do the things you love to do without worrying and live your Expat Life the way YOU want!
It is the second mental health problem among expats, after depression.
Being abroad and "living the life" is beautiful and a great opportunity. It also involves challenges that can trigger a high ammount of stress that is probably not comprehensible to the eyes of others (sometimes even family members and friends).
That might lead to shame and guilt, as we might blame ourselves for not cherishing what we are "supposed" to enjoy.
This is expat anxiety, a challenge that many of us face!
That's why I made this guide. You will find:
- Effective, simple, and easy-to-apply strategies and tips to manage the anxiety, stress and insecurity you could experience living abroad.
- Ideas and steps you can use anywhere in the world you decide to live so that you can truly cherish and enjoy your expat life!
- My expat story and how I overcame anxiety with the strategies I'm sharing with you!
Want more benefits? You will:
- save time! Instead of worrying and thinking about what bothers you a big part of the day, dedicate a couple of minutes to these strategies, and you'll feel with more energy and time to spend on what you want!
- find motivation and strenght to get out of the hamster wheel, and move forward to your goals and dreams. You will trust yourself more!
I moved abroad more than a decade ago because of love. Although I knew there would be some challenges, nobody warned me about the insecurity, shame, loneliness and stagnation I experienced.
Or that my partner would have to babysit me when I went to the doctor!
Three countries and two new languages later (I speak Spanish, English and German), I decided to offer my support to women going through similar challenges, helping them regain their confidence, shine with their unique light, find a purpose and live their lives abroad on their own terms.
I’ve worked with over 300 expats from all over the world, and now – it’s your turn!