In the online modules I will lead you through my 5 step framework to focus on skills and approaches you can put into practice right away.
1. Creative. We'll start by exploring the neuroscience behind creating a positive work environment and how you can unlock your creativity and that of your team.
2. Coach. It's not always appropriate to coach but if you want to empower your team to come up with their own solutions, freeing up your time to be creative and strategic, coaching skills are essential.
3. Confident. Discover what makes a high performing team and how to choose the right approach for each of your team members so you have a positive conversation.
4. Calm. Learn how to prepare to have those difficult conversations about performance or behaviour, and create your own plan for staying calm in the moment, even when emotions are running high.
5. Communicator. Great leadership starts with self-awareness so we'll use the Emotions & Behaviours model to start looking at what drives you at work, and what drives your team members and senior stakeholders. That way, you can choose to communicate in a way that will be heard.
What does the programme include?
You will leave a calm, confident and creative leader, feeling motivated, supported and energised, with a tool box full of approaches you can use to inspire your team, and motivate yourself.
You’ll also have had time to practice these approaches - your confidence & resilience as a leader will soar. The only way is up!
Feedback from the From Frazzled Boss to Inspired Leader programme:
"Joining this course is one of the best things I have ever done. It has allowed me to explore leadership challenges in a safe space with like-minded managers and find ways to overcome these issues together and then take back to the ‘remote’ office a clear vision forward for both myself and my team. Having access to Jen and the wonderful resources and videos throughout the course enables you to have the best of both worlds in terms of theory and the ‘why’, along with the practical skills of ‘doing’ the coaching. For any manager that needs to hit the reset button and get back on track again this course is a must."
Hayley, one of summer 2021 Inspiring Leaders cohort
“I love the bite-sized video based approach to the Inspiring Leaders programme. I can fit the learning into my busy schedule and it allows me to try things out between our group calls. Talking through my leadership challenges with the other members has been so beneficial – much more than I anticipated.”
Neil, manager of a busy team in a global company
Who am I?
I’m Jen, and I've been coaching leaders and managers for over 10 years, through 1-1 leadership coaching and management development programmes in global organisations, small charities, government departments, universities, tech start ups and the rest.
I’ve learnt what skills, approaches and mindsets help individuals perform well at work and I want to share that with you.
I used to be a manager of a big team myself and I know that access to management development was the difference between sink or swim when the going got tough. I remember how it feels - the challenges, the pressure and the juggle. I also know that many managers arrive in senior roles having had little to no investment in their growth as a leader and I’m on a mission to change that!
I’ve been running From Frazzled Boss to Inspiring Leader with three different groups of managers over the course of 2021 and I’m constantly amazed and delighted with the positive impact that a small supportive group of like-minded managers can have on each other, especially when in combination with some super-practical modules focusing on core management development skills.
If any of this sounds good to you, I’d love to welcome you into the programme.
What people say about learning with me:
"One of the most effective sessions I think I’ve ever attended, excellent structure, style, focus, good balance between chat, thought and writing."
"Jen’s instantly likeable and great at what she does. Couldn’t recommend her highly enough!"
"I hope to draw on Jen’s empathy, warmth and superb coaching skills for many years to come."
What does it cost?
If your employer is sponsoring your place there is a one off payment of £695.
If you are paying for your own place, there are 4 monthly payments of £149 (I do not charge VAT)
If you want a brochure to download and forward to your manager or HR team to help you get sign off for this programme, click here.
And if you have any questions about the programme please email me directly at email@example.com
Group size will be limited to 6 per group, if more than 6 people sign up, the group will be split in two and run in two separate cohorts.
I can't wait to help you ditch the frazzle! Are you ready to lead your team with confidence, calm and creativity? Come and join my community of inspiring leaders!