To celebrate the launch of Gambit, every Tuesday and Friday in June of 2023—eight in all—I'll launch a different podcast episode that does a deep dive into the process that went into creating the book.
Here are the questions:
Tuesday, June 6: Episode 1
"Evil Is as Evil Does"
Name one of the three variables at play in GAMBIT’S OPENING CAPER that Donna and her team aren’t aware of now but will pick up on later.
Tuesday, June 13: Episode 2
"Honeypot Do-List / Honeypot Don't List"
How many auctions are taking place?
Tuesday, June 20: Episode 3
When discussing all the love triangles in GAMBIT, what TV show does Abu compare Acme to?
Tuesday, June 27 Episode 4
"Donna: As a Pawn and As a Queen"
What two entities are using Donna as a pawn?
- No purchases are necessary.
- Listen to one or more of the four podcast episodes that launch every Tuesday between now and when the book launches on June 30, 2023.
- During each episode, I'll ask a question. Each episode's question will be posted here as well.
- If you know the answer (it will be something I've mentioned in that particular podcast) just click the button below to go to the answer form.
- Only correct answers will be included in the contest.
- Each correct answer counts only once.
- To answer a different question, click the "ENTER HERE" button again.
- The more questions you answer, the more shots you get at the gift card!
- The winning entries will be tallied after midnight Pacific Time on Sunday, September 17, 2023. The winner will be announced here and in my newsletter as well.
Good luck to you! —Josie