For the first time Ido Portal team will visit Warsaw, Poland.
This event is unprecedented in this part of Europe. If you want to discover your potential, expand your self-awareness or looking for growth - do not wait too long. Number of places available is very limited.
The guarantee of the place is to pay for the workshop as quickly as possible. The payment is non-refundable (there is, however, a possibility of exchange). Price: 650 EUR. You will receive the transfer details by subscribing using the form below.
Attendance conditional upon NDA signing. No refunds will be provided - take note.
The Movement Experience (Movement-X)
The Movement Experience is about presenting a revolutionary approach to movement development, unlike anything seen elsewhere. During the event, participants will be exposed to concepts such as:
- Handbalancing - developing handstands from the ground up, covering tools for proper alignment, breathing patterns, support capacity, wrist conditioning and more. Also supporting intermediate and advanced practitioners on their journey towards dynamic sets and one arm handstands.
- Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength - the Ido Portal Method applied to bodyweight skills such as front levers, planches and Gymnastics rings strength development as well as the very basics - chin ups, push ups and dips - learn the most well thought out approach in the market, tailored to your level. Get your first chin up/muscle up/one arm chin - with some of the knowledge shared, your journey will be quicker than ever.
- Locomotion - Ido Portal's movement language that includes floor flow work with low acrobatics elements, animal locomotion, low gait, inversions, gliding patterns and much more. Locomotion includes 1200 (twelve hundred) elements, it is the most sophisticated flow system taught on the market.
- The Corset - building a flexible body armor around the body. A unique and extreme approach to bullet proofing the body while making huge gains in mobility, strength and movement accessibility.
- Movement Refinement/terminology - creating refined motor control for later implementation into your movement development - if you are interested in achieving an advanced movement practice like one arm handstands, low level quadrupedaling, flips, twists or one arm chin ups - you will need to control small and articulated refined motor actions using certain segments of the body in Isolation. The height of your movement refinement will dictate the height of your movement complexity.
- Kinetic Koans - confronting movement riddles and learning to approach them while reaping benefits such as movement intelligence and adaptability.
Your registration has been accepted.
Payments for the workshop should be made on the following data:
Price: 650 EUR (In order to receive an invoice, please write firstname.lastname@example.org)
Money transfer title: Your full name + postscript: IDO PORTAL
Due to certain formal processes, payments will be accepted after January 1, 2018. It means that if you want to pay for the workshop, please do it after new year. Payments made in 2017 will be credited back to your account. Thank you for understanding and cooperating.
Be advised that for international wires, your bank may require and charge you for the use of an intermediary bank. You should contact your bank and inquire about the possibility of any additional transfer fees.
runmorning.com, will not be responsible for bank fees, taxes or exchange rate incurred in oversea bank transfers. Make sure to organize your transfer accordingly.