Are you a high-level executive, a polished professional, or a successful person who needs to present yourself as calm, cool, and collected regardless of how you feel inside? Recently has it become harder to contain your rage or frustration or despair? If so, then I got you covered with this mini-course!
For the first time in your life, have you been so mad and frustrated that if one more thing happened you would explode?
Are you seeing what is happening to people’s careers and their professional image when they "lose it" in a meeting?
Is it now really hard for you to display your professionalism when you have been unexpectedly “kicked in the gut”?
Are you concerned that this could happen to you, your staff, or someone you love unexpectedly?
In this complimentary course you will discover:
• The process of de-escalation, finding peace, and problem resolution
• That your role model of “cool, calm, and collected” will influence those around you much more significantly than “blowing up” could ever do.
• How to use a simple method to not only contain the moment but also eliminate the root cause of the problem that ignited the situation in the first place
• How to reduce the risk of compromising your professional presence and image.
If you’re like me, you know how difficult it is to appear calm, cool, and collected when the storm is raging inside of you. I struggle every day to demonstrate calm and optimism, but the secrets I’m sharing in this complimentary course help me and have helped others. They will help you too. Reduce the risk of “losing it”, sign up now!
"The course was very informative and provided me with an action plan to handle difficult employees and clients without compromising my image."
Donald Kerper, author of this mini-course, is an award winning I-O Psychology Practitioner and management consultant with over thirty years of experience assisting companies across the US helping them:
- Determine their strategic intent and strategy
- Develop their management and leadership capability to execute their strategy effectively
- Engage their people significantly in operating and improving business performance.
Over the years, Kerper has not only facilitated significant organizational change initiatives, he also is a confident and trusted advisor to the top senior executives who are leading these difficult transitions. Being on top is a lonely place at times; he is “their safe place” to talk and vent and “just let it out. He can be yours too.