Thursday from 4-5pm
- Negative self talk
- Low motivation
- Decline in previous activities
- Lack of hope in relation to the future
- Difficulty making and maintaining new friends
- Frequent comparison to peers
- Difficulty taking compliments
In group your teen will learn:
Pressure to conform to beauty standards for your teen is at an all time high. Your teen spends on average, 8 hours a day on their phone. During that time there is a beratement of edited and contrived social media posts that your teen is comparing themselves to. Self-esteem and self-confidence is plunging.
Your child’s teenage years are a critical time in identity formation. Social pressures and self-comparison during this identity forming stage can lead to uncertainty of the self and decreased self-esteem.
Thank you for getting in touch!
We will be calling you very soon!
Have a great day!