The Twelve Articles of Agenda 2060
1. Eliminate all discrimination on grounds of gender, ethnicity, culture and mental or physical ability and provide positive empowerment to womyn and minority groups to ensure equality of outcome for all.
2. Protect all persons from being harmed by Hate Speech in circumstances where insensitive speech is used, deliberately or otherwise, without the consent of the persons being offended.
3. End poverty in all its forms by controlling income distribution, limiting private asset accumulation and ensuring equality of safety, security and well-being for all regardless of work input or ability.
4. Provide planned pastime pursuit programs for people exiting employment sectors made redundant by AI and technology innovation and allocate productive employment by ballot or other non-discriminatory systems.
5. Reduce man-made carbon emissions and greenhouse gasses to zero and commit to converting all energy consumption to the use of renewable supply sources only.
6. Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, and halt and reverse land degradation and biodiversity loss.
7. Incentivize the elimination of all toxic and non-biodegradable elements from product manufacturing and packaging supply chains and replace with organic, biodegradable alternatives.
8. Achieve equal living standards for all peoples within and among countries and eliminate all borders between states and territories to allow free movement of people one to the other without penalty or hindrance.
9. Provide equal education for all with the aim of achieving cohesion and harmony of thought and eliminating antagonism and disagreement by the promotion of Social Justice as the cornerstone of all curriculums.
10. Place essential food, energy, raw material, water and technology resources under the protection of United Nations approved suppliers to eliminate supply risks.
11. Work to achieve, by all peaceful and humanitarian means possible, a sustainable world population limit of 5 billion people within 100 years.
12. Commit to embracing One World, One People and One Government as the pathway to peace, harmony and a sustainable future for all and work tirelessly for the full implementation of this Agenda by 2060.
"Agenda 2060: The Future as It Happens" by A.I.Fabler is a work of fiction. The Twelve Articles of Agenda 2060 contained in that work are based on aims and objectives expressed in resolutions and protocols issued by (among others) The Club of Rome, the United Nations Conference on Environment and Development (UNCEP), and the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCC), and by the World Economic Forum.
For further information or a pdf copy, please email email@example.com