1. What does the 5B mill levy override ask for?
5B asks the community to increase school funding to:
2. What's at risk if 5B fails?
If 5B fails, 27J Schools will be forced to make cuts to:
Class sizes will also be increased.
3. 5B would cost $278 per year for a $500,000 home.
4. Funds from 5B will not be used for administration salary increases.
5. If 5B passes, a citizen committee will be created to oversee the mill levy plan implementation.
If 5B fails, 27J will have to make cuts to continue funding its core mission. In this clip from Mill Mondays, Director Asmus explains how the district reached this breaking point.
Stacey Baca is hosting two more episodes of Mill Mondays on Facebook Live:
October 24 - Student Safety
November 7 - STEM/Career and Tech. Ed. Staffing
Mill Mondays is your opportunity to get answers to all your 5B mill questions.
So ask us on Facebook Live on Mondays at noon.