You’ve heard about becoming a virtual assistant. You know they do everyday tasks like schedule social media updates, edit images, create blog posts, and other activities. You like the idea of becoming a VA but you’re not sure where to start.
That’s why I created the Accelerate Your Virtual Assistant Career guide. Starting a virtual assistant business is easier than you think. For most, you'll just need a computer, phone, and good internet access.
- How to Be a Successful Freelance Virtual Assistant
- 3 Pages that are Essential on a Virtual Assistant’s Website
- How & Where to Look for Your First Client
- How to Set Your Rates for Your New VA Business
- 6 Possible Client Problems to Look Out For
- The Secrets to Getting Clients to Hire You Again and Again
- A Step-by-step Tutorial on How to Create Your WordPress Website
- Checklists for Getting You Started as a New VA
- A Comprehensive Resource List
Become a top virtual assistant with a full client list!
⬇ Go ahead and download your free PDF Guide ⬇