at King Reef Resort
on the Third Friday of Each Month
5pm - 9pm
This year we have the option of an inside or outside stall. The inside stalls will be located in our large marquee on the beachfront.
3 x 3 site in marquee - $12
3 x 3 site outside - $10
6 x 6 site in marquee - $15
3 x 3 site in marquee - $14
3 x 3 site outside - $12
6 x 6 site in marquee - $17
All stall fees will be collected on the night.
STALLHOLDERS - TERMS AND CONDITIONS 2018
All stallholders at King Reef Resort are permitted to be stallholders on the following terms and conditions.
Please note that failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in stall closure and exclusion from exhibiting at the Market Day now and in the future. In the event of exclusion any resulting costs will be entirely the responsibility of the Stallholder.
1. All produce must be grown and sourced locally in the Tropical North Queensland region
2. Stallholders must not sell or promote any product/service, which has not been approved by King Reef Hotel.
1. Access to electricity is limited. Stallholders are encouraged to organise gas cooking/heating as limited Stalls will be permitted to use electricity.
2. Details of how you will power your site must be included on your application form.
3. Electrical and gas appliances and leads must be tagged, tested and approved before arrival at site and must be tagged within the previous 12 months. Appliances not tagged and tested cannot be used on market day.
4. Stalls with naked flames must have their own fire extinguisher which must have current test and tag.
1. Acceptance to participate in Markets is at the discretion of the King Reef Hotel.
2. Site allocation is at the discretion of the King Reef Hotel.
3. All stalls must be set up and ready to operate by 5pm, with limited access thereafter.
4. All stalls must stay in place and be operational until the conclusion of the event. No stalls are to be dismantled before without prior approval from the King Reef Hotel.
5. Vehicle access will be from 4pm in market area. No vehicles will be permitted in the area outside these times. Vehicles must follow the directions of the officials, staff, SES or traffic controllers at all times and must drive at a walking pace with hazard lights on.
6. Stallholders must make their own arrangements for parking on the day and be considerate of customer parking.
7. Stallholders are responsible for the provision and construction of their own stalls. All structures / tents must be weighed down correctly to prevent the structures from being affected by wind/rain. Chocks will be required if level tables are necessary.
8. Food stallholders are required to submit and gain approval of their food stall prior to the event.
9. NO alcohol is to be provided from stalls, except for approved and licensed liquor outlets.
10. Raffles may only be conducted at this event with the authority of the King Reef Hotel Manager and only by not for-profit organisations and sales activity must be contained to individual stall area.
11. Stallholders must consider the weather and be prepared to
provide their own coverage during wet/windy weather.
12. Display racks when erected must be safe and of sound construction – this is the responsibility of the stallholder.
13. Spruiking or soliciting outside boundaries of that particular stallholder’s nominated stall area is NOT permitted.
14. Public address systems, microphones, amplified equipment of any type of audible demonstrations of musical instruments are not to be operated unless authorized by the Festival Manager.
15. The King Reef Hotel will not be responsible for loss or damage to any property of a stallholder.
1. Stalls must be safely constructed and secured.
2. Electrical and gas appliances and leads must be tagged, tested and approved before arrival at site and must be tagged within the previous 12 months.
3. A current certificate of compliance for gas cylinders should be attached to each cylinder.
4. All appliances and leads must be kept out of the reach of patrons.
5. No double adaptors permitted to join leads. Single lead only permitted from appliance to power outlet. Power boards are permitted.
6. Stalls with naked flames must have their own fire fighting equipment which must be tested and tagged.
King Reef Hotel reserves the right to refuse operation of the stall on the day if terms and conditions are not fulfilled.
Stallholder’s applications will be accepted based on the following criteria:
• Agreement to comply with King Reef Hotel 2018 terms and conditions.
• Type of stall and product available
• Quality of food/goods and stall presentation
• Ability to meet Cassowary Coast Regional Council Health Department requirements
Thank you for applying for a stall at the Kurrimine Beach Twilight Markets.
We will contact you within the next 24 hours to confirm your booking.
If you have any queries in the meantime you can call Rowena on 4065-6144