Help YOUR CHILD learn the times tables facts quickly with the tricks they don't teach at school!
Our four-week course can help your child be terrific at times tables by remembering our fun facts and top tricks.
* recalling the times tables facts with ease
* maths homework no longer being a chore
* confident in applying knowledge to problem-solving
* working at speed through multiplication questions
* no more worries over the weekly times tables tests
This CAN be a reality!
The 'Master Your Multiplication Tables' course helps your child to learn easy ways to recall those trickier facts, recognise number patterns and feel more confident in using times tables.
* 4 lesson videos
* links to games
* a LIVE video lesson during each of the 4 weeks
* the Facebook parents support group
Learn tricks and tips to REALLY learn those multiplication facts!
* the tricks of the times tables square - you know more than you think!
* learn the patterns, tricks and tips of the x1, x2, x5 and x10 tables
* a quick recap
* learn the patterns, tricks and tips of the x3 tables (and a little bit of the x6 facts)
* a quick recap
* learn the patterns, tricks and tips of the x4 tables (and a little bit of the x8 facts)
* a recap on everything covered - you've learned a lot more than you realise!
* learn the patterns, tricks and tips of the x9 tables
* 'The Tricky Triangle' - the most difficult facts to learn and the tricks to help
In addition to lifetime access to the course, each week there is access to downloads and links to help your child in between sessions. There are also weekly Zoom calls children can join to go over what they've learned, to play games and take part in quizzes.
For parents, there is a special private Facebook group to offer advice and extra resources to really help your child get ahead with times tables.
I'm Elaine Lingard, the owner of Emerald Education Centre. I became a qualified teacher in 1993 and I have almost 3 decades of teaching experience, including senior management. I have a B.Ed. Hons degree from Reading University, as well as Diplomas in Educational Psychology, Autism Awareness, and Performance Coaching. I am currently working on a Masters in Education degree. I had helped to run a successful centre in the UK for 4 years before opening my own centre.
If you would like to find out more about lessons at our centre or our online lessons, please do get in touch! Join our email list by completing the form below, follow our social media pages or drop me an email or a message (just click on the social media icons below).
Add your email and you'll be the first to know.