This online course is for you if you are
- A parent of children aged 3-9.
- Have no background in teaching.
- Would like to homeschool using the Montessori approach.
- Ready to invest in your child's curriculum without breaking the bank.
- Currently homeschooling but you are not totally satisfied with the outcomes and feeling frustrated and lost.
- Find confidence to teach your child with zero experience in education.
- Choose affordable Montessori curriculum.
- Create a productive work discipline that is based on mutual respect.
- Personalise your child's learning.
- Create a balance between theory and practise.
- Identify your child's passions.
- Create the workflow that suits everyone in the house.
- Facilitate learning of children of different ages.
Three years ago Anastasia - a mum of three - chose to homeschool her children. Anastasia is a firm believer that Montessori philosophy and method of education can empower and transform lives of parents and children. She is a second- generation teacher. She grew up attending the school located in the midst of the Siberian forest. Teaching is her real passion. Anastasia is a former early childhood teacher with many years of experience working in American Montessori International in Russia and Montessori Children's House in Australia. She also taught children and adults of different ages in Poland and the USA. She would love to offer support and help to anyone who wants to homeschool their children the Montessori way.