This small checklist is all you need to take charge of your life and
Finances. Say no to chaos and learn how to start managing your
Hard-earned money without a complicated budget and systems.
I hate typical budgets. I do not have time to sit every month and write down every small expense nor do I use cash budgeting system that Dave Ramsey recommends. My Wife has a details budgeting system where she spends huge amount of time managing our family expenses. It never works for us. But this simple checklist is easy for me and my whole family. Just set it up and forget it. No need for complicated budgets. I now recommend this simple system to all my friends. Thank you for giving me simple steps to manage our money.
In this simple system, you'll learn..
1. the key to managing your money
2. how to separate your needs vs wants- if you do not get this part right, no budget system in the world will work for you.
3. how to use the decision making to make better choices for your income, expenses and growth
4. how to be consistent and disciplined with your money habits.
Download it now and you'll also receive our weekly newsletter!
How will it help you and your family?
1. All the information inside this simple checklist comes from years of experience from our own successful money management. This system is drastically modified due to our own failed budgeting system, our own past struggles with the complicated budgets and finance jargon Use this simple system and do not fall for the common money mistakes.
2. We keep things simple. If a budgeting system takes you hours of work every month and makes you nervous about your money situations, you can give yourself a break from it and just follow simple 5 questions in this checklist. No one should feel intimidated by money management.
3. It will help you and your family in making better money decisions together. No more struggles, no more arguments and fights about money. You all will work on your family's needs and wants together. You all will work on your money goals together by following this simple system.
What is included in our newsletter?
Every few weeks, you can expect an email newsletter with up-to-date information on frugal and slow lifestyle in this modern chaotic busy world. Every newsletter will give you a curated collection of articles, videos, ebooks and free resources on tips to save money, learn from free resources, earn more time and money with your skills.
I aim for each newsletter to be brief, to the point and easy to read in less than 5 minutes, and of course, you can unsubscribe at any time.
I'm putting in a lot of time to create and upload various resources including articles, guides, and printable that have helped my family achieve our goals in the past. I hope they help you to get started on yours as well. Stay tuned and visit the website regularly, as I keep publishing the fresh content, mainly centered around 3 main categories.
1. Conscious Living- articles on how to reduce stress, work less (or lessor) and have more fun
2. Conscious Consumption- Fun tips and tricks for balancing the consumption of our resources, mainly time, money, and information.3. Conscious Wealth Creation- Practical advice on minding the gap between income and expenses needs and wants.
I intend to publish fresh content on the website maximum two times a week -Tuesday and Thursday. Sometimes, it's hard for my readers to keep up with what I publish on this website. Therefore,
Sign up for my free weekly email newsletters so you'll never miss out on anything!
How many times will you receive the email newsletter?
You will receive a full newsletter at the start of every month. It will include
1. Answers to your questions about living a debt-free life. I will answer every question to the best of my ability
2. A free monthly budget printable and other helpful money tasks that you and your family will find useful to live a conscious debt-free and simple life. This is only available to my newsletter subscribers- because you are special!
3. My favorite curated resources across the truly Wide World of Web that helps you and your family cultivate a rich life on a few but valuable and sustainable resources.
Every week on Saturday, you will receive our weekly newsletter. It will include;
- links to all the past weeks’ blog content that I publish. That way you can enjoy the content that is most beneficial to you and never have to feel like you’re missing something!
- Look out for our frugal meal recipes, menu plans and other frugal adventures. You might just just unlock more ways to save money and make money.
- Our weekly money saving tips and side hustle behind the scenes.
I hope you find the newsletter helpful. You can always share your suggestions if you want me to add other helpful content in the newsletter. Remember you can unsubscribe at any time.
We respect your privacy.
You will be able to access, change, or delete your information if you want to at any time. In every email newsletter, I've included an easy unsubscribe me from newsletter link at the bottom footer. You can click on that link and will be unsubscribed from our newsletter. We will miss you but no hard feelings. We respect your decisions.